$99 Winter & Spring Accommodation Special
Quality Hotel Colonial is offering a special rate from $99 for standard rooms available for direct bookings (via phone or our website). Our marketing material advises 'Conditions Apply' and these conditions are detailed below for your reference.
- $99 accommodation room rate is limited to our standard room type.
- This rate applies to a limited number of rooms available per day. If these room types are sold out they are not available. Our reception will advise the next best available rate for the day if this room type has been sold out.
- Available until 30th October 2012.
- This rate is not available during event dates. For example, Festivale, Launceston Cup, Soccer Games, Football Games, Targa, Agfest, music festivales or other concerts or major events.
- Rate is for 2 guests sharing a bed.
- $35 charge applies for twin share.
- $35 applies for extra guest.
- $10 fee applies for cots.
- Minimum stay is one night.
- 2.5% surcharge for Amex & Diners. No surcharge for other credit cards.
- Cash, credit, debit are accepted for payment. Cheques are not accepted.
- No cancellations.
HOTEL ROOMS FROM $99 - only when booked direct!
Ring 6331 6588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details of room availability and options.
Christmas in July or December!
Book before 30th June OR book a date for November and receive a
FREE WELCOME DRINK for all of your Christmas party guests.
Check out our website functions page for menus!
Sunday, 13th May 2012
FREE GLASS OF BUBBLY FOR MUMMY
*Free glass of Hardy’s sparkling with the purchase of breakfast buffet, or set dinner menu on Mother’s Day, Sunday 13th May 2012 for all Mothers. Not valid with any other offer. Not redeemable for cash. Must present this ad to redeem.
Special Hot Breakfast Buffet @ The Colonial $25
a la carte menu also available for dinner / bookings for breakfast & dinner essential
Dinner in Three Steps on George - 2 courses $38 / 3 courses $50
Receive a FREE ROSE & GLASS OF SPARKLING with 3 courses from our Three Steps on George a la carte menu!
Bookings Essential – Phone 6331 6588
Happy Hour 5 - 6 pm. Live Music from 7pm.
AUSSIE CLASSICS MENU & POT $25
(or House Wine, Soft Drink, Juice, or Tea/Coffee)
Beer Battered Barramundi & Chunky Chips
Chef’s Chicken Schnitzel
Crumbed Chicken Breast served with your choice of sauce (Mushroom, Pepper, Gravy, Tomato) and Chunky Chips & Salad
Bangers & Mash
Lamb, Mint & Rosemary Sausages served with Mash and Gravy.
Angus Beef Burger
Served on homemade bread, lettuce, tomato, beetroot, bacon, cheese fried egg, tomato relish & served with deep fried onion rings with chunky chips on the side.
CAS & JONESY'S ANTARCTICA EXPEDITION
- Cas & Jonesy (of Crossing the Ditch), two Australian Adventurers have just started trekking from Antarctica to the South Pole & back – a 3 month unassisted expedition never attempted before.
- Cas & Jonesy are supporting ‘You Can’ to raise funds to establish youth cancer centres across Australia.
- Quality Hotel Colonial & Three Steps on George are showing our support by donating proceeds from the sale of ice-inspired cocktails & dessert, and hotel rooms; for the duration of the trek.
Cas and Jonesy – The Expedition
For the next three months and over 2200km Cas & Jonesy will drag 160kg sleds with everything they need to survive unassisted in the harshest environment on Earth, Antarctica. They have previously Crossed the Ditch – paddling 3318km without assistance; now Cas and Jonesy are using this expedition to raise much needed funds and awareness for ‘You Can’.
Did you know cancer is the biggest disease killer of Australian teenagers? Or that in the last 25 years there has been virtually no improvement in survival outcomes for 15 – 30 year olds? And that your chance of surviving certain cancers is halved the day you turn 16?
In Australia, teenagers and young adults fall into the health gap. Like a forgotten generation those over 16 are currently treated in wards established with much older people in mind which has a profound impact on their treatment and their survival. Young adults need specialised care in an age-appropriate environment.
‘You Can’ is aiming to establish a network of specialised cancer facilities around Australia. These youth cancer centres will improve survival outcomes for 15 – 30 year olds and give young Aussies with cancer a fighting chance. Some will be built from scratch; others will be created by renovating existing wards. All will take a lot of hard work, money and commitment. http://youcan.org.au/
Promotion runs for the duration of Cas & Jonesy’s expedition. Starts 18th Oct 2011 until approximately 27 January 2012.